Project Description

Infrared Sauna

BOOK A TREATMENT

What is an Infrared Sauna?

– Unlike conventional saunas, Infrared saunas don’t heat the air around you. Instead, they use infrared lamps (that use electromagnetic radiation) to warm your body directly.

– Only about 20 percent of the heat goes to heat the air and the other 80 percent directly heats your body.

– The heat of an Infrared sauna penetrates more deeply than warmed air. This allows you to experience a more intense sweat at a lower temperature. (Hot air only touches us skin-deep, but heat from infrared radiation goes deeper into our skin and produces more lasting benefits.)

– This environment is more tolerable, which allows you to stay in the sauna longer while increasing your core body temperature by two to three degrees.

Is it safe?

– The number one concern most people have about these types of saunas is safety. The phrase infrared radiation sounds scary. However, infrared radiation is 100% safe. It’s the same way the sun heats the earth, and we are exposed to its rays every single day.

– Furthermore, the infrared used in saunas is even safer than exposure to the sun because it doesn’t involve ultraviolet rays. But no need to worry about that in an infrared sauna. They are completely UV-free.

Benefits:

– better sleep.
– relaxation.
– detoxification.
– weight loss.
– relief from sore muscles.
– relief from joint pain such as arthritis.
– clear and tighter skin.
– improved circulation.
– Improved skin texture.
– boosts immune system.
– slows ageing.

(evidence that infrared saunas, because of their ability to penetrate the skin more deeply, increase metabolic rate and can help the body burn off anywhere from 200 to 600 calories in a half-hour session. Slow aging and boost immune function. For example, regular sauna use during the winter has been shown to help lower the risk of developing colds. The red lights used in near-infrared saunas are said to stimulate elastin and collagen production, improving skin texture.)

Indulgence for body and mind

  • Relaxation and Recovery

30min Session

R10030min

10 sessions

R90030min